Had major issues with the API and authentication. User database has been restored again and we should be stabilizing now. Full API is working using .NET framework code so the port was ideal and required very few breaking changes (although it was a nightmare to setup again).
Been working on getting the API semi-working with the new structure of the databases and had to wipe out and restore the users data, so if you created an account on this site it is now gone. It's kinda like magic.
We have some weird cache stuff going on and I might shut down preview while I fix it. Just heads up.
This is Voat running on an identical setup as production Voat. This site is using a current Users database as well as a
production backup of Voat's db from a few days ago an empty database. We had some timeouts and I am now pointing to an empty database to ensure the issues weren't db size related.
All existing Voat user accounts should work to login into the preview site now.
Any changes you make here / posts / accounts changes / etc. will not be reflected on Real Voat.
I have to bring up the existing api and run it against this target to ensure I didn't break anything in this code base, so I may be busy while I look into the API compatibility.